Monday, April 30, 2018

May Challenge - Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone! Today I have a share created for the May Challenge at Creative Embellishments. For this months challenge I giant tag to add to a very special gift for a bridal shower, with the twist being a photo of her grand parents on their wedding day. The chippys are all finished with 13 Arts White Gesso.

I started with one of the tags from the Large Tag Set. I framed the vintage photo with pieces form Flourish Heart Frame Set 1.

To finish it off I added in pieces from the Moroccan Lattice Panel, a few chippys hearts and the sentiments is from the Happy Word Set. For the stencil work in the background I used 13 Arts stencils and Modeling Paste.
 
 

Have fun playing along and I can not wait to see what you make!!!!!!!!



Creative Embellishments products:
 

Large Tags


Flourish Heart Frame 1


Hearts


Happy Word Set


No comments: