Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Tag Tutorial


Hi everyone! Today I have a step by tag created with the gorgeous Limited Edition Kit from the October My Creative Scrapbook kit collections. To start let recycle some of the flower packaging in the kit as the tag base. Grab some scraps and pieces of leftover papers too!

 
I covered the tag with kit papers and distressed them. I also picked out a small tag from the chipboard pieces in the kit. Add some cardboard behind some to pop them up.

 
I added the pieces to the background along with a paper doily and some trims from the kit.

 
Add a few blooms and more accent pieces from the kit. I finished it all off with a few splatters of Shimmerz Inklingz.

 
This kit is amazing and someone is going to love this tag attached to a gift over Thanksgiving.

 
 
 
That is it for me today. Make sure to check out all the gorgeous kits available this month! I will be back with more shares from the October kit! Take care and happy scrapping!